Shipping and Receiving - Holiday Season
Moon Valley Organics provides a source of high-quality, organic personal care products that promote a healthy way of caring for our bodies and the world. We use simple ingredients from our farm, packaged in environmentally friendly containers, free of any artificial ingredients. As a company, we have committed to eco-friendly and socially responsible business practices. We believe that business should be a force for good.
We are a growing $4 million consumer goods manufacturing company based in Deming, WA looking for a shipper/receiver. A competitive compensation program, medical benefits, paid time off, free organic produce, and a great work environment will provide a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the right person.
• Ensure all shipments receive the proper labeling and postal charges and are packaged to arrive safely
• Accurately package, label and weigh items to be shipped and ensure proper shipment method and shipping charges
• Keep management and supervisors aware of product shortages in order to maintain accurate information
• Organize stock and merchandise within the warehouse by properly boxing and storing goods in their designated location
• Verify all incoming shipments to be accurate by comparing the invoice to order and ensuring all goods are in acceptable condition
• Prepare detailed and accurate invoices to accompany shipments and ensure all items are packaged and shipped to company standards
• Work with other shipping clerks to see that all invoices are handled promptly, and goods are shipped and stored properly
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as many packages are large
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
• Ability to maintain a high level of physicality for prolonged periods and working primarily standing
• Interpersonal skills are essential, as working as a team is vital to maintaining an organized warehouse
• Ability to problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance
Hourly: DOE, $13.69 hr to start
Free organic produce
Monthly product allowance
Great work environment
Office location is in Acme, WA - 30 minutes east of Bellingham, and 30 minutes north of Sedro Woolley.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com