Shipping and Receiving
At Moon Valley Organics, we are not the same, and thats our greatest strength. We draw on the differences in who we are, what we've experienced, and how we think. Because to create products that serve everyone, we believe in including everyone.
Moon Valley Organics provides a source of high-quality, organic personal care products that promote a healthy way of caring for our bodies and the world. We use simple ingredients from our farm, packaged in environmentally friendly containers, free of any artificial ingredients. As a company, we have committed to eco-friendly and socially responsible business practices. We believe that business should be a force for good.
We are a growing manufacturing company based in Deming, WA looking for a shipper/receiver. A competitive compensation program, medical benefits, paid time off, free organic produce, and a great work environment that will provide a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the right person.
• Ensure all shipments receive the proper labeling and postal charges and are packaged to arrive safely
• Accurately package, label and weigh items to be shipped and ensure proper shipment method and shipping charges
• Keep management and supervisors aware of product shortages in order to maintain accurate information
• Organize stock and merchandise within the warehouse by properly boxing and storing goods in their designated location
• Verify all incoming shipments to be accurate by comparing the invoice to order and ensuring all goods are in acceptable condition
• Prepare detailed and accurate invoices to accompany shipments and ensure all items are packaged and shipped to company standards
• Work with other shipping clerks to see that all invoices are handled promptly, and goods are shipped and stored properly
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as many packages are large
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
• Ability to maintain a high level of physicality for prolonged periods and working primarily standing
• Interpersonal skills are essential, as working as a team is vital to maintaining an organized warehouse
• Ability to problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance
• Comfortable using a computer
Hourly: DOE, $15 - 19 hr to start
2 Weeks paid vacation
Free organic produce
Monthly product allowance
Great work environment
Office location is in Acme, WA - 30 minutes east of Bellingham, and 30 minutes north of Sedro Woolley.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com